- A patch provided by Chris
Hawks to make the argument parsing much more unix-y and allow a
url to be passed without the -u flag (though for backward-combatibility,
it still works.)
- Another patch provided by Chris
Hawks providing the following enhancements:
1. Drop-down lists now show the default choice.
2. Radio buttons now look good (using round, instead of diamonds.)
3. Some standard colors added.
4. Removed lots of debug cerrs/couts
5. Listboxes now implemented.
6. Using requested font families and colors for buttons, combos, and
7. And probably more that I missed when patching the code.
- An addition to keep a reference-counted pixmaps. This was
necessary to allow the proper cleanup of tmp files and freeing of
images (which wasn't happening in all cases.) This greatly helps
- A fix to qstring in the findRev method that was causing invalid
URL parsing in some cases.
- Many fixes to the HTTP classes that make everything much more
- Basically, everything is now cleaned up properly when a new page
is loaded, even if the previous page hadn't finished. Also, some
protection is added for pending HTTP GETs performing callbacks to
HTMLViews which no longer exist.
- QColor was fixed to provide default color initialization.
- Added support for a proxy server through an environment variable,
VIEWML_PROXY. This should be set as follows for a proxy
Of course you should use your own proxy server :-)